dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Please take time to read & sign

I've been waiting to post this until David & I were able to talk our parents about what is going on in Guatemala right now. Please take the time to read the info that the US Department of State has posted & then take a minute to sign the petition. There is a very real possibility that our adoption will not be completed by the end of the year & this will effect us & the thousands of other children/parents waiting. Thank you so much for your thoughts & prayers



Department of State Warning:
http://travel.state.gov/family/adoption/intercountry/intercountry_3825.html

Petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/foafoa1/petition.html

**bangs head on wall** I can't get them to link...please type the address in :) thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you. I emailed the links to everyone I know and I also posted it on myspace. Our fingers are crossed that Corynn will be home soon. Love ya!

jajbs said...

All I know to do is PRAY and you have my word that I will be doing it. Call if you need to cry... I will cry with you.

Love ya,
Amanda

Christy said...

Wow. I will send up a lot of prayers for you. Keep me posted.