dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

Do you believe in signs?

I do. When I was praying about starting this adoption I asked God for a sign. He gave me one in the form of a ladybug. You see if I ever had a daughter I wanted to do her room in ladybugs, & when I was praying for this sign & researching adoption on the net I found a book called "Little Miss Ladybug", about a ladybug that gets an orphaned baby girl from a foreign country & brings her to her forever family. After finding that book I saw ladybugs everywhere...real & not real. That was my sign.
Today has been a difficult day in patience for me. Something or Someone has been telling me not to call PGN...to be patient. So reading about all of the PGN outs, kickouts, & being on Barrios desk that are on the adoption boards has been difficult..at one point I was tearing through my livingroom trying to find the paper that I wrote PGN's phone # & our case # on...didn't find it. I finally sat down, took a deep breath & told myself this is part of my test in patience. So I went to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner when my younger son Cam walked up & said, "mom, there's a ladybug on your shoulder." There was a real ladybug sitting on my shoulder. I believe in signs :) Please continue to pray that we hear good news soon, & that Corynn will be home with us very soon.

8 comments:

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

You will be out of PGN before you know it!! Things sometimes happen when you least expect it.

I'll keep praying!!

Sharon

Christy said...

God was talking to you loud and clear.
Christy

Gail said...

God talks to us in lots of different ways. What a neat way He talks to you.
Gail

jajbs said...

Okay, tears are flowing right now, girl! Follow your heart and trust Him-- that seems to be what He is trying to tell you. Hold on to the love note He sent you with that ladybug and hold on. I believe your miracle is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!


love ya,
amanda

Mom2noah said...

That is AWESOME!

What a great story to tell Corynn one day! We will be praying for you!

Jenn said...

It's so beautiful to see God speaking to you in such a special way! He is working! She'll be home soon!

Rose said...

any day now!! Roseann

Melissa said...

What a great story!