dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We are OUT of PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!! We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!! We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!! We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!! We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!! We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!! We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!! We are out!! We are out!!!We are out!!!! We are out!!! We are out!!!
My agency just called me!!!!! I'll post the whole story tonight!!!!

9 comments:

Rose said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a feeling today would be the day!!!!!!! what a great feeling!!!!!!!!!!! Roseann

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Hoooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!

Sharon

Christy said...

I am sooooooooooooo excited for ya'll. I can't wait to read the whole story.
Christy

Gail said...

Okay, I saw your post on the Yahoo Group but couldn't think of who "Jodie's" baby was. I have been searching all my marked blogs and finally found you.
Congratulations!!
Hope everything else goes smoothly so you have her home before Christmas.
Gail

Whitney said...

This is great...praise the Lord!

Courtney said...

That is awesome !! Congrats. I am so happy for you. I believe in signs. I keep seeing ladybugs everywhere. Courtney

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I hope the rest of the process is smooth as silk!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy the high, it just gets better from here!

FaceforGrace said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures of your homecoming celebration

In Him,
Holly Moran