dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Design Challenge

Some of you know that I've recently been working on Corynn's room. Almost got it done, but there is one large wall that I couldn't figure out what to do with...until now. I need pictures of Guatemala to get it rolling..so, any of you that have pictures taken from trips of scenes in Guatemala and you don't mind sharing, please email them to me at larnstudent@yahoo.com
I'd really really appreciate it!!! & I will show the finished product when I'm done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodie...

WOW! The only photos that I could find of Guatemala has two little BEAUTIFUL brown children in them! hihihihihihihi! I will see what I can find!

Can't wait to see the finished product~!

Rose said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! I am working on Brody boys room too. It is so much fun!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I have tons of great pics of Guatemalan sites. I will get them together.

drew moser said...

saw your comment on our adoption blog. please feel free to post the DOS response on your yahoo group. i hope it helps!