dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The call...

Today was another test in patience. After clicking the "refresh" button over & over to see if there were any "outs" posted on the net & talking to David who was no help with me being patient! (love ya hon) David told me to call PGN...atleast we'll know something, even if it is bad. So, I go tearing through the livingroom again searching for the paper with PGNs # on it, when my cell phone rings. Me: "hello" Caller: "Jodie, this is Sandy with DeC (adoption agency)." Me: "Hi." DeC: "How are you today?" Me: Okay. DeC: Well, your day just got even better, because your daughter is coming home!! Me: "LOL!! Are you SERIOUS?!" Could not stop laughing & crying!! I'm so glad that I got this call. I've been on cloud nine ever since & I don't think I'll be coming down for awhile. I also just got back from the airport where I got to see my friend Amanda & her husband Jeff walk through the terminal entrance holding their daughter Bella. What a great moment. & I got to know that it will soon be me & David walking through those doors with Corynn in our arms!!!

11 comments:

Jaimee said...

You definitely need to put that story in her lifebook. Congratulations! How wonderful that you are OUT!

-Jaimee

Gail said...

What a neat story. The best part is that Corynn is finally OUT!!
Congratulations!!
Gail

Shannon said...

CONGRATS on your OUT!!! It's such a wonderful feeling, isn't it?!?!

Rose said...

The Call is such a huge relief!! yay!! So happy for you!

Christy said...

I am so happy for you & David. It brought tears to my eyes reading about the great news.
Christy

Mom2noah said...

OH MY GOD !!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! OH ME GODDD!!!!!!! YES, BABY!!!!!!!!!!YES, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

CORYNNNNNN IS COMING HOME!!!!!!! ANOTHER TIGER FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOO Happy!!!!! Tell her AUNT ALISHA, Noah, & Mari is COMING TO B.R. to MEET her!!!!! :)

Courtney said...

what a great story, what a great feeling. Jodi where are you on the net where you see PGN out's ?? I would love to watch that and see who gets out...cstarry1@new.rr.com thanks courtney

congrats !

Jill said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacie said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! CONGRATULATIONS!!
PRAISE GOD!! THAT SWEET GIRL IS COMING HOME!! Jerry just called me at work to tell me and we are SO EXCITED for you guys!!

Have a GREAT day!
Stacie

LouLou said...

I am so thrilled for you!!!! Now, get ready to go get your girl!!!!!

jajbs said...

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corryn is coming home!!!!!!!!!! What a special day it was. I will never forget the moment when you turned that sign around and I read that Corryn was OUT!! I am sitting here crying about it right now. I get SO chocked up. What a great story to tell our girls, who will be life-long friends!!!

Now... let's get ready to SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love ya, and tahnks SO much for coming to greet us at the airport. Jeff, Jake, Bella and I canNOT wait for Corryn's GRAND entrance into BIG BR!!!!!!!


amanda