dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Still in...

So I called PGN today..6 weeks down & still in....praying that the next time I call in 2 weeks they will say we're done with PGN.
In other news, Joint Council amended their post from Monday to add this statement from President Berger
http://www.jcics.org/Berger%20Statement.pdf
some okay, some bad I guess.
Now I'm off to donate blood...yes, I did bargain that if there was good news today I would do a good deed.

Edited to add:
Roseann tagged me...thanks Roseann ;)-

JOBS I HAVE HAD
Pet Shop
Retail
Secretary
Nurse Tech
Nurse

PLACES I'VE LIVED
Louisiana

FOODS I LOVE
Chinese, Sushi, Greek, Chinese :)

PLACES THAT I WOULD RATHER BE:
On a flight back to the US with my daughter

TV SHOWS I WATCH
Grey's Anatomy
Biggest Loser
Ugly Betty

BOOKS I LOVE
"Something Borrowed" "Something Blue"

I AM TAGGING
Courtney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi--great news to hear about the grandfathering clause. Scary times for sure! I hope you get the "out" call really soon!