dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Joint Council update

Joint Council has posted a new update http://www.jcics.org/Guatemala_5000_Update.pdf
& it looks like the president of Guatemala is still against allowing in process adoptions to continue. The amendment to the Ortega law, which was supposed to be read last Tuesday was postponed, we thought until November, but it looks like it may happen as early as this Friday. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts & prayers, & I will continue to update my blog as we get information. I still believe she will be home soon.

4 comments:

Jaimee said...

Your little one is soooo cute! We have similar timelines. Yes, it's ok to link me to your blog.

jajbs said...

I am praying for you, my sweet friend.

amanda

Melissa said...

What a sweet picture of little Corynn! I'm praying for Corynn and all the other children waiting to come home.

Rose said...

Your going to be fine! Pgn is moving!! Finally!! Praying!!