dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today is our last Thursday without Corynn!

& Guess what I got today :)




and I'm trying not to get emotional about it (who am I kidding..it's me) but she's walking :( not that I'm not happy that she's achieved a great milestone, but it's just another 1st we missed.


& once again I teared up when I realized this is the last update & pictures that we will have to receive from someone else *tear*

3 1/2 days left!!!!!!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

She is so beautiful!!! I totally understand the bittersweet of missing some of the firsts! Just think that in 3 1/2 days you will get to start a whole new batch of firsts with her!

Bekah said...

She really is so beautiful. Such a gorgeous little girl. It is so hard to miss those firsts. So excited for you guys to finally have her in your arms in 3 days!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see her in your arms FOREVER!!

:)April

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I am sooooo happy for you, I can't wait to see her in your arms!!! She is just beautiful!!!

Sharon

Stacie said...

She is such a cutie!!! Don't cry! You will be with her in 2 days 11 hours 12 minutes and 26 seconds!!! Ahhhhh! NOW THAT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY!!

Can't wait for the day! Counting down with you!!
Stacie

Gail said...

I just love the new pictures!! She looks like such a sweetheart.
Gail

Whitney said...

She is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

She is just so beautiful! I know you can't wait until she is in your arms forever! I remember that last medical right before pickup... just made me cry so hard for some reason! Safe travels!

Janice said...

Dear Jodi.... Just think... your adorable little girl is going to be able to walk right into your arms and into her new forever life !!!

I'm truly excited for you !!!

janice