dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More pictures

A little bit of a rough night last night, which is understandable. She does not like to take a bath...as soon as her toes hit the water she went balistic!! She passed out at 7 from the long day, but woke up at 9:30 & thought it was party time!! Finally after walking around for 3 hours she went to sleep until 6:30...and she's napping now.



I sent this hippo to her for Christmas & the foster mom said it's her favorite toy..she's calls it Nene

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're killing me! Saturday can't get here soon enough! As I said before, checking every 15 minutes for updates!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting the pictures. Tell her Aunt Terri loves her and is so ready to meet her. See ya'll soon but not soon enough!
Terri

Christy said...

Hopefully, each day will get a bit easier.
Christy

Stacie said...

So Sweet!! She looks so cute with her little Nene! Hope bathtime gets better for ya!

Have an AWESOME day!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and the lil baby! Cal me when you get time after you get settled at home!
Julia

Anonymous said...

I have so enjoyed your blog. I love the photo of her resting on your shoulder! We just received DNA authorization today after a three month wait for the Mixco BC! I am happy for you!
-Rebecca