dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Nesting. Yay!

The nesting faze has hit, thank the Lord, my house sooo needs it!! My kitchen floors are sparkling, I made David hang up the kitchen window valences I bought in JUNE (!), I cleaned the OVEN (!!) We bought the last baby item we needed (high chair)...looks great in the kitchen! Tomorrow we hit the livingroom, our bedroom & the boys tackle their rooms on Monday & Tuesday (yes, it's a 2 day job...lucky for them they're off school for Mardi Gras.)
David & I have been thinking alot about Corynn's foster family lately & the grief that they & Corynn will be going through when we bring her home. These wonderful people have been her mom & dad for the 1st year of her life, they're all she's known..she doesn't understand that they are her foster family & she has a forever family waiting for her. I keep remembering having to give her back to her fm after our visit trip in July & how upset I was..the fm told me that in a few months she would be in my place. Of course I cried harder, but in reality it will be much worse for her, I grieved for a child that I had gotten to know through pictures & spent 5 days with...she has raised her for over a year. Please keep them in your thoughts & prayers.

3 comments:

Gail said...

That's it!! Yesterday my mom got both of us busy. We cleaned the cedar closet in the basement, moved a bed and took the wheels off the dining room table. I get it now. My mom is nesting. LOL
Gail

jajbs said...

Praying for you and ther foster family. Get ready... she is COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i can't wait to meet her. She and Bella are going to be BFF and have the BEST time together!!!

love ya,
amanda

jajbs said...

forgot to tell you that I TAG you!!

amanda