dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fedex stalker

After stalking fedex all night at work & then when I woke up today I'm happy to report that Corynn's DNA results arrived at the US Embassy today at 3:40 pm!!! (By the way the results were a match...so the baby we'll be bringing home in a few short weeks is definatly our Corynn!! LOL) Now we wait for the embassy to email us & let us know when our appointment is!!!! I've only checked my email about 50 times...although I know that they're not open at 11pm at night, I still can't help but check. I've heard they don't give Pink on Friday..& then others say they do...no matter, I'll be continuously checking my email anyway!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying for PINK!

Courtney said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....The final step! Come on Pink. When I spoke to our agency last week they said they do not issue Pink on friday's but have in the past. It tooks us 1 week and 1 day to get pink...arg! I hope yours comes faster. The appts are so far out, ours is for feb 20th, i hope you get sooner than that. I will be checking all day now to see if you got pink! congrats. I know, I was driving myself crazy all week, i barely left the house or computer afraid i would miss the email. have fun. courtney

Stacie said...

Can't wait for PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Come on PINK!!! You are really in the final stretch now, get that crib ready!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!!! I am praying PINK comes soon.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler

Jill said...

WOOOOONDERFUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL! That is GREAT news! Still praying for you!

hannah said...

Praying that you get PINK real soon.