dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Slowest 6 days EVER!!

We've made it through 6 days since we found out our embassy date & EIGHT more to go until we leave for Guat!! How can 8 days seem like FOOOOR-EVVVVERRRR? I'm at work feeding, holding, & rocking babies & all I can think as I rock them is that in 8 more days I'll be holding & rocking Corynn!!! E-I-G-H-T days...or 7 days 23 hours & 51 minutes as my countdown says....not helping.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I know how slow time can go by, but try to keep busy pack and repack and soon she will be in your arms.

The Aldridge's said...

It is happening and believe you me I understand totally, it has dragged by!!! I know my waiting time is almost up but yours will too before you know it. I will see you at the Casa Grande on the
25th. The reservation is under Matthew Aldridge.

Carolyn

Gail said...

Wow! 8 more days and you will be holding, rocking and feeding your own baby. How wonderful is that!!
Gail

jajbs said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! Call me and we can talk the time away!!!! :)

love ya,
amanda

Tricia said...

I am so excited for you! You are on the homestretch!!!!!

Jenn said...

You are getting so close!!! It will be here before you know it!