dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bumper cars

We found something that Corynn really likes. The walker. The hotel has one for public use..yes I wiped it down before we put her in it :) She loves it...she runs at top speed picks up her feet & slams into the closest object she can find! It's hilarious! I'm trying to figure out how to post a video of her doing it, but for now here are pics of speed racer!


watch your toes momma, I'm coming through!




Eat my dust..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Speed Racer, go go Speed racer! Better watch her Momma or she's gonna getcha! I'm so glad that things are going so well. Hope tonight is better than last night. Got any bubble bath?! I'll be praying for a good night's sleep for the appt. tomorrow. God Bless and kiss her for Aunt Terri. Love to you all.

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

have a great week

Bekah said...

she is SO GORGEOUS! SO happy for you guys. that picture below of her laying her head on your shoulder brought instant tears to my eyes...perfect.

Unknown said...

She is just so cute!