dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

A movie with a message

Today is my younger son Cameron's b-day...he turned 8 years old. We went to Barnes & Noble (it's like crack to a book worm like me) & brought Cameron's friend Jake...also known as Amanda's son :) with us. On a whim we decided to meet up with Amanda & go to the movies to see Evan Almighty. I loved it. I recommend it highly...especially to family's that are or have been in the long frustrating rollercoster that is adoption. It had a great message (with perfect timing) that we may not always agree with, like, or understand God's plan in our life, but He knows what He's doing.

Happy Birthday to my wild & crazy kid:

2 comments:

jajbs said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron!!! Enjoyed the movie. Amazing the message!


Amanda

Rose said...

LOVED THAT MOVIE! Thought the same thing too!
Happy birthday Cameron!!