dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy 7 months Corynn!


Today Corynn is 7 months old. I have a magazine that I found at work that goes through the first 12 months of baby's life & tells what they should be doing...having a hard time looking at it now b/c we're missing alot of first...but I know that she'll be with us for a lot of other first. Still no word on preapproval, I think I may call the lab on Monday b/c I don't know exactly what date the DNA results were entered with the Embassy...I'm just guesstimating that it was around June 11th b/c we got the results in the mail on June 9th (weekend), so we would be on day 54. I still have no idea if we are out of family court...I really hope so b/c I would hate to have preapproval & find out we can't get into PGN yet b/c we're still not done with family court!!

We'll have a herd of 7/8 year olds decending on us this evening for Cam's birthday sleep over & then Laser tag party tomorrow...pray. LOL!

4 comments:

Candy said...

Corynn is so beautiful...Oh girl I hope you get into PGN soon...that DOLL needs to come on HOME

Stacie said...

Happy 7 Month birthday Corynn!! Come on PA!!

Have a great weekend!
Stacie

Melissa said...

Happy 7 Month Birthday, Corynn!

Corynn is such a pretty baby. I'm praying you'll receive PA soon.

Gail said...

I hope you hear about your PA this week. And then speed right through PGN.
Gail