dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Almost back to school time....

Haven't posted in a while, been alittle busy since we got back from Guat. I was finally able to unpack Corynn's suitcase yesterday, it was hard, but I keep praying that it won't be too long until we are able to be with her again...hopefully for good. The boys start back to school in a few weeks! Hard to believe how fast the summer has flown by! Collin will start Jr. High! I tell my friends that I don't feel old b/c of my age, I feel old b/c of my KIDS age!


For those of you that have ask about the monogrammed clothes & bibs Corynn is wearing in some of the pictures, I bought them at a little boutique close to my home called KidAdorable. I don't think they have a website, but I'm going by there today to show them our trip pictures & I'll find out. Thank you everyone for all of your kind comments here & prayers. I'm sorry I'm not good at replying back, but I just wanted to let you all know how much they are appreciated! Keep up the praying!

Jodie

2 comments:

Terry said...

Oh my goodness! I love that store...was just in there the other day. Why is it that I didn't know they did monogramming?

Still praying that she's able to come home soon!

Terry

Whitney said...

Did the unpacking of baby stuff for the baby we left in another country today as well...not on my Top 10 list either! Praying your little Corynn is home soon!