dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

No PGN...maybe next week.

I just got an email from my agency that our attorney apparently just found a mistake on the social worker paper work (from Family court.) They had to correct it before putting the case into PGN. They are hoping to have the case in on Monday. sigh. David's sitting here calmly watching some auto show on TLC & I want to pull my hair out! Well, I'm going to try & enjoy the weekend...we have some projects to get done around the house that we've been putting off. It'll be okay...it's just that Christmas is getting closer & closer & it's starting to feel like we won't have her home by then.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww Jodie - that just STINKS! I guess it's good that they found it now. I'm praying you'll get in soon. We still aren't in either - no reasons, no replies, no nothing. Hang in there - Bamagirl

jajbs said...

I am so sorry. I know how disappointed you are. There is really nothing anyone can say. Positive things just made it worse for me. Just know that I am praying Corryn home for Christmas. We need our girls home to go get pics with Santa! I love ya, and call if you need.


Amanda

Bekah said...

I'm sorry. I know how you are feeling...Christmas is getting too close and these babies need to be home. I can't deal with Isa not being home for Christmas. Praying that your amazingly beautiful daughter is home with you on Dec 25. That picture is just precious by the way. She is incredible.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I know exactly how you feel. Christmas is very close and it doesn't look good for us either.
Very frustrating! All we can do is keep the faith.

She is beautiful!

Sharon

Melissa said...

Although I am disappointed for you, I think it is better to fix the error before PGN. I'll be praying that Corynn is home in time for Christmas!

Jodie said...

thanks everyone for all of your comments. I appreciate them all. While I am glad that our attorney is correcting the mistake before we enter PGN, I just wish it could have been found alittle earlier :(
Just me wanting my daughter home with me. Hopefully that will be the only mistake in our file & we'll sail through PGN.

Rose said...

I know how you feel Brody will be one in december I am hoping I will have him home before then. ughhh it such a pain. You should be out before December....I feel it!

Stacie said...

I am praying our girls home for Christmas!!

Hang in there!
Stacie