dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dr. Visit, New pics, & Prayers needed!

You know I hate when other blogging momma's don't post for awhile :) pot..kettle. Anywhoo...Corynn was brought to the doctor yesterday so they could have an updated medical report in her file for PGN...turns out she has a respiratory infection & fever & will need some medicine :( I really wish she was here with me right now so I could hold her & wipe her nose & rock her to sleep. I wish I was the one giving her her medicine & checking her temperature. I just have to keep telling myself that I will have many years of taking care of her & doing all these things. We're still waiting to go into PGN, I'm praying we'll be entered by the end of the week...we'll see. I got two new pictures of Corynn at the doctors office, one with her foster mom holding her. We are so blessed & lucky to have such a nice foster family who love her so much...that is the only part of bringing Corynn home that I'm not looking forward too is breaking their hearts. The little onesie & jeans she has on are clothes we left from our trip...Dave loves that she is wearing this onesie!


Thanks so much to everyone for continually praying for us, I'd like to ask that you also keep these two special families in your prayers as well: my friend Amanda & her daughter Bella, & Amanda's friend Jane & her son Lucas . Amanda has had an unimaginable amount of set backs in bringing her beautiful daughter home...please pray that whatever forces are blocking the completion of her adoption & bringing Bella home are broken & that Bella will be home with her family VERY soon.

I do not know Jane, but she is a friend of Amanda's who also needs prayers in bringing her son Lucas home. The picture below is of her daughter and son. Karly just got released from the judge and will be coming home soon. The little boy in the picture is named Lucas and he had an abandonment hearing today. The judge does not want to issue a COA and wants him moved to another hogar (orphanage). This would mean that Jane would lose her son. Please pray specifically for God to move on the judge's heart and have him reconsider his decision.

6 comments:

Gail said...

Praying! Praying! Praying!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

The pictures are not showing up!!

jajbs said...

Okay, I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face! I am so thankful for the people God has put in my life to encourage and lift us up during this very difficult time. You are awesome and you have blessed me more than you will ever know by posting this on our behalf!

Love ya,
Amanda

Jodie said...

Not sure why the pictures weren't showing up all of the sudden! I reposted them, so hopefully it won't happen again!
Amanda, if you ever need anything you know you can call me. I'm so glad that we figured out that we our neighbors! LOL! I'll email ya later this evening!

Jenn said...

Your daughter is such a cutie! I hope she feels better soon, and that you guys are in PGN soon!!!

We will be praying for these other two families!

Jennifer

Melissa said...

I hope Corynn is feeling better by now. She looks adorable in the pictures!