dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

more trip pictures

Today was a hard day...for multiple reasons. My purse & wallet were stolen (I didn't think it was possible to love a purse so much, but I did :( (my husband gave them to me for my birthday a few weeks ago...he went shopping & picked them out all by himself & completely surprised me with them, so they had a little bit of sentamental value...multiple items of value (to me) were in it, luckily with a minor headache most of it can be replaced...I hope.) so I thought I'd post some more pictures of Corynn for me to stare at, & our family & friends can enjoy too! ;)



1 comment:

jajbs said...

Hang in there-- I TIOTALLY understand... from one purse-LOVER to another...


LOVE the pic in the bathtub! I can't wait for her and Bella to meet!


Amanda