dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!! & happy 6 months to Corynn!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone!! Hope it was enjoyable! I got lucky today & was supposed to work all day until 7pm...they drew a name to see who would be able to leave at 1 & out of like 30 people my name was picked!! YIPPEE!! So I joined my family & friends for BBQ & fireworks! Today is also Corynn's 6 month birthday!! & in one week I'll be counting down the hours b/c we'll be leaving for Guatemala the next day for our visit!!! No news right now on our wait...still waiting on pre-approval. I am getting alittle nervous about our trip...it's funny how you never really notice all the guatemala or visit trip horror stories until right before your going there! Why people think now is a good time to send emails to me about riots, etc. I don't know, I'm a born worrier anyway!!! So everyone just pray that we have a really safe & uneventful trip...just great quality time with our precious baby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ETA: I found a great new blog of a fellow Guatemama who has giveaways (YAY! fun free stuff!!!) Email her at Sa3@aol.com to be invited to her blog & enter to win!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Terry said...

Never commented on your blog before, but just realized that we live in the same area. What a small world it is!

Try not to worry about your visit trip! I was terrified the first time we went to Guatemala...it was my first time out of the country and first time on a plane. I never felt unsafe in Guatemala...a little nervous at first, but that faded quickly. You will have a BLAST!! People will always tell you the horror stories (not sure why, but they do). Don't pay any attention to them. Do what you always do to stay safe and all will be well. Have a great visit! :)

Terry

Rose said...

I was scared to death as well! But we have felt very safe! If you are stayng at the Marriott, it is VERY baby friendly and you don't have to worry about a thing! We just don't leave the hotel. But a lot of peole do and feel totally fine about it. It is SO worth it to spend time with your baby. I was told horror stories too, but none of them have surfaced! SO NO WORRIES! Roseann

Melissa said...

How long will you be in Guatemala? I will be there visiting the 17th-24th. If our times overlap, I would love the opportunity to meet!