dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Worth the wait...

Well tonight is our last night with Corynn, we have to give her back to her foster mom tomorrow at 5:30. Although I'm sitting here tearing up while looking at her sleeping, & I know I will lose a big piece of my heart tomorrow, I wouldn't trade this time we've been able to have with her. I also have faith that she will be back with us soon, this time forever. I'm comforted in the fact that she seems to have a very nice foster family who love her & who will take good care of her & keep her safe until that time comes.




This is what I think about you having to wait a long time for me momma!

6 comments:

jajbs said...

LOVE the outfits-- you gotta love KIDADORABLE!!!! I will be praying for you at 5:30 tomorrow. I had people praying for me on the last visit and it helped. Also, the first visit, I packed her things after giving her back-- HORRIBLE. The second one, I packed them while she was still there and it made coming back to the room without her a little easier. Just a peice of my expereince.

I wish ya'll could come eat dinner with me and Bella tomorrow night. If you change your mind, e-mail me. I will call you when I get home so I can hear all about Miss Corryn!!

Safe travels back to DS!!

love ya,
Amanda

Rose said...

I am tearing up reading this because it reminds me of the same feelings a couple weeks ago. It will be hard but I would not changeit for anything. I will be praying for you. She is just beautiful!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Aww! She is just precious. I love the outfits. As hard as it is to leave I am sure it is priceless to have had this time with her. Soon you will be united with her forever!

Sharon

Doripink said...

Jodi..
You daughter is beautiful. I pray that God brings her home forever very soon! I have to ask though...where did you get those CUTE outsfits with her name? I love them!
Thanks and prayers-
Dori
http://ariniello.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Wow -- what a gorgeous baby you have !!!

Jill said...

Prayers coming your way....

Jill