dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Guatemama blogging buddies

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Amanda...in person...who is in the process of bringing her beautiful daughter Bella home from Guatemala. I've been following her blog for a long time now (having issues getting it to link, but if you click on "Amanda & Bella" on my Guatemama/daddy blog roll it will get you there!)
& we recently figured out that we both live in the same city! Small world! So today we got together for alittle shopping at one of my favorite boutiques...where I spent way too much money... & bought Corynn two cute little dresses & bows! This is one of them:


the other one was sent off to be monogrammed, it's precious..LSU colors with little ribbons that tie at the shoulders.
Amanda & I were also sucked into purchasing the latest thing for our boys called webkinz (shrugs) This is why I'm posting this message later than I wanted b/c the webkinz are little stuffed animals that have a life on the web. The boys can feed it, bathe it, take it to the doctor, even clothe it!! Cameron asked me if he could wake up super early in the morning so he can play with it again (!!)


After shopping we went & ate at Chili's...yum! Our boys became fast friends & I'm so glad Amanda & I have met, it seems like we have a lot in common.

Next week we tackle Blue Bayou Water Park!! But there will be NO pictures of me in a bathing suit...sorry, it's for your own good!

9 comments:

Rose said...

My kids are into the webkins as well! they spend their allowance on them. We have 5 now! i guess its like the beany baby rage. they are neat though! Glad ya'll hooked up...that is cool. all the boys are precious! Rose

Unknown said...

Hi,

That's great to have a blogging buddy so close by! In this process all the support you can get is a plus! I just found out that I got pink yesterday! I will be leaving a week from tomorrow to get Ava. I hope all goes well in getting your sweet baby home!

Donna

Bekah said...

CUTE outfit!! So glad you had a good day!

Melissa said...

Love the Mickey Mouse outfit. That is so cool that you have a blogging buddy so close!

Jill said...

Lovin that you went and got a Webkinz too... we went crib shopping and my 12 year old daughter was the only one who came home with anything - a webkinz and those playing cards, too! Fun day!

Jill

jajbs said...

Can't wait to tackle Blue Bayou! Maybe the next shopping trip, I will be buying, too!

Amanda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

I have been looking at your blog recently and I just realized that our little girls are about the same age and it seems that you are at about the same place in the process as we are. We are waiting for PA and Family Court.

Your daughter is beautiful!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

I absolutely love the Minnie Mouse outfit!!! Could you tell me the name of the boutique you bought it from? Maybe they have a website I could order off of. I found your blog off of my sister, Stacie's. She is adopting a little girl, Allie from Guatemala. We adopted our little girl, Mia last year from Guat. Anyways, good luck on your adoption and thanks for the info.
-April