dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

DNA authorization!

I just found out that we now have authorization to have the DNA test done! Yay! My agency told me that the test will be scheduled within the next week or two...then results hopefully will take no more than 2-3 weeks (praying), then preapproval should take ATLEAST 60 days to get...then on to PGN!! Also, our case IS in family court & my agency said the social worker is supposed to be done with the report around the middle of June. (I'm doing the happy dance)
AND they said they were going to ask for some new pictures!!

5 comments:

Rose said...

Wow that is great!!! You are moving along pretty quickly! It looks like we are about right on the same timeline. I am hoping DNA is taking place as I am writing this!!!! Have a happy, happy dance day!! ~R.

Christy said...

YRAH!

Christy said...

I meant YEAH!

Emily said...

That's great news! Hopefully things will move quickly for you.

LouLou said...

Jodie,
Email me...I think I remember seeing your precious baby somewhere....
lou0728@yahoo.com