dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Adoption hormones

When I was pregnant with the boys I would cry about the silliest things: spilled milk, those sappy hallmark commercials, tying my shoes...unfortunatly I've been bombarded with these wacky emotions lately! Yesterday after being on the computer & reading blogs I started crying...today David & I went to babies r us to pick up our rocker & I started crying...in line at Sams there was a little girl with big brown eyes sitting in a buggy singing a song to her carton of blueberries & I started giggling at her, then she giggled with me..when they left I started crying. Blah!! I feel so out of wack & I feel like the time until we have Corynn home is endless. I'm trying to keep busy to make the time go by faster...We bought a pool today & set it up, the boys are in heaven..I bought season passes to the local water park for the summer (the boys told me "mom, next year you'll have to stay in the kiddie area with Corynn" :) )...& the hospital I work at is having a triathlon at the end of July...I've always wanted to do one & really need to get in shape...maybe alittle excercise will help with my crazy emotions too!!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

I totally hear you about the crazy emotions...it drives me crazy sometimes to be tearing up all of the time. Oh well! :)

Gail said...

I remember those emotions when I first started my adoption process. You mean they will come again?
Gail

Christy said...

You are just having your adoption pregnancy. I have had pregnancy brain lately. So frustrating!

Rose said...

Been there done that! I have really been trying to keep myself busy and trying not to be SO obsessed with it. VERY HARD!! I have started excercsing again and its helped me with my crazy emotions. i think it kicks in those HAPPY endorphins. Rose

Sig said...

Oh yes, I remember the hormones all too well. Same as pregnancy hormones. Hang in there, I am praying you sail the rest of the way, your daughter is beautiful!