dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Trampolines are evil!!


My younger son, Cameron, broke is leg a few weeks ago. He is a master of stunts & decided to get underneath the trampoline at my mom's house and put his legs str8 up to press his feet against the trampoline...as the other kids continued to jump. When I brought him to the Orthopedist...Cam's shirt appropriatly saying "I do all my own stunts"...he laughed & said "ah, trampolines, an Othopedist best friend...I give them out at Christmas"...ah, a comedian too.



It hasn't affected his Playstation skills



Luckily he didn't need his thigh high cast for too long, it was removed a few days ago..he is still limping around alittle, hopefully that is only b/c he is still getting used to having his cast off.

No comments: