dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2007

Update!

Just when I was feeling a little down & seconds after getting off the phone with another Guatemama, I checked my email & found a medical update waiting for me! Corynn had her set of immunizations :(
and the doctor also said that she has a normal physical exam, she has a nice social smile and follows everything with her eyes, she says goo,goo, :( Weight=12 pounds. When I was reading the email to David I started tearing up talking about her having a nice social smile...not that that's not a WONDERFUL thing, I just wish I could be there to see it, and to comfort her after her shots.

1 comment:

Rose said...

What great news! She is adorable and I love her eyes. Glad you got some good news. Roseann
BTW: your son is a handsome little fellow. I am glad you posted that, I have been wondering if we should get a trampoline!!