dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Visit Trip

Well, we went ahead & set up our visit trip. We will be leaving on July 12th & returning on the 17th. Even though we don't have DNA completed yet (hopefully all will be done by then) we/I decided we'd take the risk and go even if we don't have it yet. Corynn will be 6 months old then and I really really really want see her & know she is real. After I booked our flight & made reservations at the hotel I packed her a suitcase full of goodies that I've been saving up for our visit...& I have 2 more months to collect more things!

We'll be there soon baby!!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Good for you!!! That is so exciting. 6 months is such a good age to go see them...their personality is coming through and they are so smiley. Love it!

Rose said...

Thats so great! I am hoping I get to go July 4th week. I talked to my SW nad she told me I could not even make travel plans until I got DNA....bummer! I am excited for you! Happy Mothers day! ~R.

Christy said...

I am so excited for ya'll that you will get to love on her in a couple of months.
Christy