dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pictures!!

Happy belated Easter! We had a great one...we spent the whole weekend, plus some camping. The campground we stayed at had Easter activities for the kids all weekend. Corynn did great with the Easter egg hunt, she held Collin's hand & would walk around picking up eggs & putting them in her basket...she was a pro!

playing with pine cones

Easter Bunny!


Egg hunt! Yes I'm a bare foot country girl!! My cute little size 3 sandals kept coming off.

You're my hero..


I fell down & mommy's taking pictures!!! But isn't my Easter basket sooo cute!! Thanks Ms. Kim!

Cam's basket...I like his eggs more..106 of them, & each one had candy inside :0

All that Easter fun wore me out!

I'm awake for more fun!


Coloring eggs...

Kareoke rocker


Kayaking

It's windy!

Tigers rule!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we weren't able to join ya'll. Looks like it was a blast. She's is just too cute!
Terri

LouLou said...

Precious pics!

Go check my new blog:
apandessiescloset.blogspot.com

I have TONS of AP's clothes for sale.

Laurie said...

She is just beautiful! Looks like you guys had a great Easter.

Our Family of 5 said...

Awwww, she is beautiful!
Lisa
http://our-journey-for-sophia.blogspot.com/