dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

We're home!!

We made it home at 3:45pm to a group of excited family & friends waiting in the airport. The flights were long & tiresome, but Corynn did great. It was the most amazing feeling today sitting her down in her room & watching her play with her toys with her brothers. They are in awe of her...I give them two days, then we'll start hearing the complaints :) No, really they have been the most wonderful big brothers. Contrary to what the doctor in Guatemala said, Corynn is not walking on her own yet & loves to hold hands with her brothers & cruise around the house. I promise to post pictures once we're settled. Right now I'm going to peek in on her sleeping in her crib :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a pleasure to greet ya'll at the airport. Even the other passengers on the plane said she was good for the flight. I thought that was a great compliment. The excitement in her brothers was nothing like I've seen before and the rest of the family were almost as "bouncy" as the boys. It took everything I had not to cry when I saw ya'll come around the corner. That would have made it impossible to get the video footage that I did! She is absolutely beautiful and a wonderful addition to the family. I am a very proud aunt and love you all very much. May God continue to bless you as He already has with that wonderful baby girl!
Terri

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gail said...

Wonderful!! Wonderful!!
I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Corynn in her home.
Gail

Debbie said...

So happy that ya'll are home safe and sound with your beautiful baby girl!!

Debbie :)

Whitney said...

Welcome Home! Praise God!

juliafaithadams said...

I am glad things went well for your trip home! I bet those boys were excited to have their sister home as well as you!
Good luck Julia Adams

Christy said...

It's been three days - Where are the pictures???? :)
Christy

Unknown said...

So glad to hear you are finally home!! Rose