dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

NKOTB!!

Okay, don't laugh, this is totally not Corynn related, but New Kids on the Block are reuniting!!!! I had heard the rumors, but they were on the Today show this morning & will be performing on the show on the 16th!! Yes, I was a total blockhead....I will now be digging out my NKOTB pillow case...& sleeping bag...& overly large buttons. AHHHHHHH!!!! Screaming fan girl again!! Corynn's room will now be changed from ladybugs to NKOTB posters!!! Just kidding. :)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Too funny! I posted something very similiar on GG's blog!

I love NKOTB!!!!

Christy said...

Jodie, I will never look at you the same way again. :)
Christy

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Okay, hilarious!!! I had a "Joey" sleeping bag....he was definitely my fav!!!