dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bathing Breakthrough & more...

After reading a fellow bloggers (Melissa & Sunbeam) bath time troubles & their success with the duck inflatable tub, I figured why not? She was too upset to even notice the duck the first night, but last night, atlast! After a few minutes of tears & screaming she realized she could spash in the water & bath time was fun after that! I didn't take any pictures for fear of shocking her with flash back into hating the tub, but I did get after bath pics :)



We took our first camping trip last weekend as a family of five. Everyone did great, a few minor sleeping issues, but that was expected. The weather was a little cold so Corynn didn't get to explore the campground much, but here's one picture by the lake with Collin :)


And these pics are from yesterday. We were playing in her room, & I had to leave the room for less than 2 minutes to throw something away & this is what I come back to...
before...

and after....


Did I mention how much she LOVES grits?


And last, but not least, here is the famous Guatemalan baby eye roll!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looooovvvvveeee It! Just too cute. Glad for the breakthrough with bath time. Hope to get by there soon!
Kiss my girl for me!
Terri

Gail said...

YAY for the duck!! Where do I buy one? I love all the pictures. She is soooooo cute!!!
Gail

Katie said...

Love the eye roll !! CUTE !!

Jodie said...

Hey Auntie g,

I got the tub at Walmart for $10..well worth it!

Jodie

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

SO CUTE!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?! That last picture is hilarious!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.