dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

DNA, PA, PGN oh my!

Nothing new on the adoption front...still waiting to find out if we are officially waiting for pre-approval yet. Counting down the days until our trip & packing & repacking Corynn's suitcase. Very excited about the trip & a little nervous about the unknown. We did receive our DNA results in the mail with a picture of Corynn with her birthmother...it is very sad to look at. I pull the picture out often & look into her eyes & wonder what she is thinking...is she trying to send me a message? How will I present this picture to Corynn? Should I frame it & keep it in her room...should I put it in a special box for her to pull out whenever she wants to look at it?

On a different subject, I've decided to give up all fried foods until we bring Corynn home. Being from Louisiana this is BIG. No fried fish or shrimp! I just got done reading the blog of a lady who gave up Dr. Pepper during their wait, & she was out of PGN in 4 weeks (!!) Hopefully it doesn't push me over the edge ;) I'm already hormonal!!

4 comments:

jajbs said...

Girl, being in Louisiana, you are truly entering noman's land! :) I hope you get through PGN quickly! Call me about that shopping trip!


Amanda

Kristin said...

Just found your blog...everything looks like it is going well! Your baby girl is adorable!

Many blessings,
Kristin (PGN 9 weeks)
gregoryandkristin.blogspot.com

LouLou said...

Oh, so you have been reading Alisha! It worked! I am praying your little angel's paperwork goes so fast!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW.....I almost CRIED when I read this post! I can't believe that I just found your blog! :) You & Amanda should have called us up! I can't wait to get Mari in a LSU dress!! (GEAUX TIGERS!) I think you giving up fried foods is a GREAT idea! Stick with it! I will be praying for SUPER FAST PGN release!!

YOUR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL!! Love the name!!