dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2007

Guatemala or Bust!

How much do I want to go on a visit trip to Guatemala. I want to go yesterday. I emailed my agency today to ask what we need and how soon in advance we need to let them know that we want to go. We still don't have DNA done yet, & I think you have to have it done & matched before you are allowed to go (??) not sure. I just happen to be scheduled off work 5 days in a row from April 19-23. David is leary of visiting, he's afraid that it will break me...he says he knows what a fierce mama I am and I won't be able to leave her when it's time to go...but I have to actually see & hold her..& video tape so I can watch it repeatedly :) When I finally had him convinced that we have to go in 2 weeks if we're allowed, Mr. Rationality pointed out the fact that my passport hasn't arrived yet :( It's been 6 weeks since I applied....maybe it will be in by then. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I hope you have your DNA taken ASAP so you can go visit your sweet baby! It is so hard to leave your baby after visiting but so worth it! I saw Ava 2 months ago and I miss her terribly but I love reliving the visit through DVDs. Good luck,

Donna, waiting for Ava

Rose said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! My husband and yours sound alike. I am trying to convince him we NEED to go see Brody and He is saying the same thing. He thinks it will be worse for me. But I am dying to go see him. I have to wait for DNA to be matched before we even talk about it. I'm not sure if it has taken place but we have been charged. No confirmation yet. Good luck and hope DNA is right around the corner for you. Roseann