dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2007

still waiting...

I feel like the Energizer Bunny commercial, except instead of "still going" I'm saying "still waiting"....I called USCIS again today and was told that my file still is not even a blip on their screen yet. I may be close though b/c their website (which hasn't been updated since March 15) says they are processing adoption petitions from December 13....so, since it's now more than a month later we MUST be close right?

I did find out from my agency today that we are in Family Court (!!!)...I think this is a positive, even though my atty is waiting on doing the birth mother & foster mother interviews until we have INS approval so he can get the FC and DNA interviews done at once.

David and I are hanging the curtains I bought for Corynn's room this weekend...makes me feel like we're doing something. Retail therapy always comforts me :)

Here are a few more pictures I have of Corynn...some of you have seen them already from emails, but I'm still learning how to post things on blogs, so for my blogging buddies, enjoy!!







No comments: