dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Christmas irrationality

so, at 1st I was hoping to have Corynn home by September...our agency was telling clients of a 6-9 months timeline without delays....well, Guatemala is going through a few "things" right now as far as adoption goes....and long story short....our process will probably be delayed. Is it to much for me to hope/wish/pray to have her home by Christmas? of this year?! We're only alittle over 2 months into the adoption and I already have "sad times", which is part of the reason I started this blog site...to vent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! My prayers are with you. I'm believing God will have her home by Christmas. That will be my prayer. Please keep me updated!!

Christy said...

As I told you in my email, I am praying that it goes as smoothly as possible. Who knows, I may be crying on your shoulder in the next few months.

jajbs said...

Jodie,
I am a blogger friend of Lou's. Your baby girl is precious!! I started my blog in Feb. and I can tell you it helps me daily. You will build a support group that is wonderful. I will be following your journey and praying that you get your heart's desire--your baby girl home for Christmas!

Amanda

Bekah said...

Hi, I just found your blog through Lou's as well. Know that I will be following your journey and praying for you and your family as you wait on your absolutely BEAUTIFUL baby girl. My blog has blessed me in ways I never imagined. The Lord has brought so many beautiful sisters in Christ into my life to walk with me through the joys and pains of adoption and I am forever thankful for that! Blessings on your journey!