dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2007

It's a good day!!!

I woke up this morning believing today would be a bad luck day...after I took a shower I went to blow dry my hair and my dryer was broken!! I had to drive to work with my windows down and the sunroof open and every now and then stick my head out the window so my hair would dry!!! Things got better...we got our approval letter today from INS!!! FINALLY!!!FINALLY!!!FINALLY!!! Actual movement of our process :) I'm so happy!! Now on to DNA & Family court! Thank you to everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, please continue them for the rest of our long journey.

1 comment:

Rose said...

I remember when we got our INS approval...we celebrated. Yay! I am happy for you! I remember thinking we waited forever and ever and it finally came. I am sure that is what will happen with DNA and when we finally get it... on to the next! Thanks for the comment. This has been a ride of a life time! saddle up! Roseann
btw: steven curtis chapman is one of my favs!