dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random pics...

This is a balloon that was tied to the banister in our foyer when we came home from Guat that was untied that day & went to the ceiling...it's still there.


Mommy's little helper...




We went to the New Orleans Zoo last weekend & had a great time.
This is an attempt to take a picture of the kids together...Collin & Cam couldn't stop pushing each other off the elephant statue long enough, so this is the pic of the kids "together" :) ah boys



this is a goat that was in the petting zoo ...we called him "hill billy"


Blowing kisses..

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Hill billy ....LOL LOL LOL

Debbie said...

That was SO fun!!
I love HILL BILLY! I am going to post my picture of him, too.(when I get a chance to update my blog)

Debbie :)

Gail said...

Great pictures!! Gotta love those boys!
Gail

Courtney said...

Looks like she is a good helper. So cute. Courtney

Jill said...

What a CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dena said...

She is precious! I wish I could get annie to clean up!

Mom2noah said...

HEY, HEY, HEY!!!

OK.....I didn't mean to wait this long to tell you, but time just slipped up on me! We are having a PARTY in Biloxi Saturday, MAy 3rd, for Cinco de Mayo. WE WANT YOU TO BRING Corynn!!! It is at my friends house there (who also has a Guateacutie!) and LOTS more babies and kids. We will have lunch, let the kids swim, etc. This will be our 6th year. OH......Lou and Anne Pearce are coming!! AND....I invited Amanda, Bella, and Jake. Maybe ya'll could ride together! PLEASE PLEASE let us know that you can make it! hahahaahah!! We won't take no for an answer! :) Email me at maddens318@aol.com for a map & all the info!

LOVE YA!
Alisha