dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bc

our attorney went back to the Mixco CR yesterday & still no birth certificate or any idea about when we'll get it. I promise to let everyone know when we finally get the bc..trust me I'll be shouting it from the rooftops! We're at the point now that we've almost been waiting longer for the bc then to get out of PGN! Trying to be patient & have strength through all of this. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
I was also trying to post a new slideshow, but couldn't get it to work. I'll try again later.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

love the video..... she is one special girl. she is so precious. we continue to keep you in our prayers. hang in there. courtney

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you are still waiting for the birth certificate. Hopefully the Mixco CR gets their act together! Corynn is beautiful and worth the long wait.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jodie, I am so sorry. We are still praying for you.
Amy