dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Shower

Family & friends threw me a wonderful baby shower Sunday after noon & then my work fam threw me one too! Corynn's room now looks like a tissue paper factory exploded :)
she'll be ready for the LSU championship game!



This is the cake from my work shower...I didn't want to cut it!!


& another sign. This may only look like a picture of me holding a bottle, but if you look closely there is a ladybug in the bottle (well vented.) A nurse I work with found it right before the shower! & saved it for me. The weird thing was it had what looked like an extra set of wings & someone said that means Corynn will be flying home soon! :)


Corynn's room after...and this is with more than half of the presents put away!!

8 comments:

Christy said...

When do you think she will be coming home?????

kathy Martin said...

Jodie-
Corynn is just beautiful! We too are waiting on a Mixco BC after a very long wait in PGN. Just wandering if you've heard any specifics? why? etc.
Kathy
waiting on Greyson
http://web.mac.com/kfm7741
kfm7741@mac.com

juliafaithadams said...

Your baby room is beatiful! The gifts are very nice also. I am parying that you get your daughter home soon.
Julia Adams

Courtney said...

looks like you made a haul......have fun putting everything away. courtney

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, Corynn received a ton of stuff. I can only imagine what her room will look like after Christmas and her birthday!

I am sorry you are still stuck waiting on that bc. I am praying everyday that those bc will be released. It is so frustrating!

Jenn said...

Wow! It looks like you hit the mother load! The cake was adorable. It looks like you had a lot of fun! Now you just need to find room for the baby.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Looks like you had two great showers!! I am praying that your little Ladybug is flying home very soon!!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am praying that Corynn will be home by Christmas or that ya'll will be with her on Christmas!! The waiting is so hard.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler