dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

More Signs??

I have really been feeling like we will be getting the birth certificate soon. A few months ago I found a precious moments doll for Corynn on an online adoption centric store that I loved..you can see why

well, the other day I was in the mall doing some Christmas shopping & came across the cutest ladybug outfit..of course I had to get it...it's adorable!! I put it in Corynn's closet then looked around her room and looked at the doll...this is the outfit I bought
The outfit is the same as the doll has on & I didn't even realize it!!
Then today I went to Cameron's school to bring his teachers their Christmas gifts & above one of the teachers on his halls door was ladybugs!! Okay, pretty neat you say, well then I get home & scan my DVR to see what was on "Adoption Story" today & it's a Guatemalan episode (!!) & the family stayed at the same hotel David & I did for our visit trip (!!) The San Carlos. I pray I pray I pray that we hear good news soon!!!

6 comments:

Stacie said...

OH my goodness! Wow!! We are PRAYING HARD you get that birth certificate ANY DAY NOW!!!!

Merry Christmas!
Stacie

Gail said...

WOW!! I am watching that Adoption Story right now. Hope the signs are good for you and you hear about your bc soon.
Gail

jajbs said...

Jodie,
I know this is SO hard, but I hope you know that you are being covered in prayer. Hang on...


love ya,
amanda

Anonymous said...

Jodie, it seems the signs are clearly leading her home! That bc should be here any day. Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

Jodie! That is so neat! I love the outfit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.