dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

So Close....

The most important game of LSUs season. Alabama. The only one I cared about this year. And we lost it in over time!! Grrrr!! We got 'em in their home field last year, they got us in ours this year...can't wait 'til next year!

We got a sweet motorhome spot for the game & were able to tailgate before & after the game. We had a blast!







Playing beat the Bama Elephant...





Mike the Tiger







And just b/c I think it's funny. Corynn's new "hat"



4 comments:

Carol said...

LOVE the pictures!! Corynn's LSU outfit is adorable!! We'll get 'em next year!

Dontmissyoursunsetlady said...

Your blog is adorabe! I'm just a blooger passing through!

Kristi said...

"I said it's great to be from Alabama. I said it's great to be from Alabama!!"...Reauxll Tide Reauxll!!!

Love ya-
Kristi

jajbs said...

I agree.... we WILL get them next year! I LOVE the pic of you and David!!!!!! Maybe we can get together and let the kiddos play during the Thanksgiving break! I miss ya!

amanda