dvcf.daisypath.com/TikiBlogger.php/qLX3
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

thoughts & prayers please

special request for extra thoughts & prayers today :) Our attorney went to the civil registry last week to get Corynn's new birth certificate & was told that it would be ready on the 21st. Please pray that when he goes back today it is ready for pick up & they do not tell him to come back next week (which sometimes happens.) I probably will not find out any news of the bc until next week b/c of the holidays. We are leaving to go camping today & I will not be bringing my computer so I can focus on spending time with the boys the whole time. I hope everyone has a great and Happy Thanksgiving & eats lots of good food! :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying the birth certificate is ready and will be picked up today!

Gail said...

Have a wonderful time this weekend. I am praying you have good news waiting when you return.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Corynn is coming home on the 30th (November)!